Website Mohawk Networks
Mohawk Networks, LLC is an Internet Service Provider under the ownership of the Section 17 Holding Company of the Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe, the Tewathahonni Corporation. It holds certification from the U.S. Small Business Administration as both an 8(a) tribal entity-owned and HUBZone Certified enterprise. The company is focused on delivering broadband through their fiber-optic network, while investing in workforce development and long-term sustainability strategies through federal contracting in the Information Technology and telecommunications growth sectors. Mohawk Networks delivers high speed Internet to homes, small businesses and anchor institutions in Akwesasne and the surrounding communities. We strive to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our regional community by providing greater access to education, healthcare, law enforcement and first responders to strengthen our regional
The Sales Engineer is in charge of overseeing the company’s marketing and sales efforts, including digital media strategies for commercial sales. This position is responsible for fostering a sales relationship with small businesses, general contractors, and designers to develop the proposals and take the lead on developing project timelines, provide budgets and pricing for the implementation of the quoted projects. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of creativity, strategic thinking, and sales acumen to drive revenue growth and brand awareness. They primarily define sales opportunities for small business solutions, set project targets, organize project proposals, budgets and timelines to present to the customer. The role is responsible for seeking out and bringing contracts in low voltage security/intrusion detection, camera installation, and access control work for the company. The successful candidate must bring the highest standard of professionalism and provide superior support to customers, team members, and field operations. This individual will work closely with the Field Operations Manager, Network Operations Center (NOC), our field installation staff and dispatchers to provide outstanding, timely delivery of services. The hours for this position are flexible and will generally be between 8am and 5pm. Occasional evening or weekend work may also be required. Excellent attendance, organizational, and written and oral communication skills are required.
● Develop and implement a comprehensive market and sales strategy aligned with business objectives.
● Optimize the capabilities of the company through commercial and federal sales processes.
● To create, develop, and maintain relationships with Mohawk Networks customers.
● Serve as a primary point of contact for clients during the sales development process.
● Maintaining a high level of organization to keep track of projects in their various phases.
● Provide hands-on support when required, setting a benchmark for effective sales development practices.
● Stay informed of industry trends and contribute to the continuous improvement of the sales development process.
● Seek out low-voltage, or security system projects that align with Mohawk Network’s capabilities.
● Develop proposals and maintenance contracts for small business solutions (primarily for low voltage services).
● To obtain all needed information from customers to provide a written proposal and pricing from the customer’s plans or requests when the project scope is defined by the customer.
● To prepare written quotations and budgets in accordance with Mohawk Networks procedures, forms, and policies. (Requires use of Google sheets, Google docs, etc and/or Microsoft Word and Excel.)
● To provide on-site support of installation personnel and to monitor and assure that installations reflect the full scope of work included in the sales agreement with the customer.
● To provide revised and updated budgeting and pricing on projects in progress when changes, additions or deletions occur to the original project scope or budget.
● To make site visits as needed to provide field support to Mohawk Networks field staff and/or subcontractors, design team, build team or other project related meetings when needed to facilitate the efficient, timely and cost-effective completion of an installation.
● Lead the charge during critical sales situations, ensuring swift and effective resolutions.
● To monitor and participate (as needed) in timely invoicing and collections on all projects.
● To review statistics and other reporting on individual and department sales and other efforts to incorporate data gained from this reporting into future sales and project management activities.
● To actively pursue professional development that will increase Mohawk Networks capabilities to provide service to customers. This will include current and accurate knowledge of the code requirements, in related fields including low-voltage fire alarm, security/intrusion, CCTV, and card access control system parameters.
● To attend training on and off company time to develop and advance personal knowledge and skills related to new equipment and procedures relevant to the field.
● Collaborate with internal teams to align sales development strategies with overall
● Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or five-years of experience in telecommunications industry providing business solutions.
● Proven experience in leading a team, with a strong track record of successful lead generation and conversion.
● Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail to project at hand, proven ability to meet deadlines.
● Must be proficient in Google Suite, specifically Google Sheets.
● Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and other construction documents as needed to fully carry out all design, quoting and budgeting functions.
● Valid New York State driver’s license in good standing
● Driving record and criminal records as required by state laws and Mohawk Networks insurance carrier(s).
About Our Community:
The Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe is a federally recognized tribal government located in our
traditional territory of Akwesasne in Northern New York. The Tribe consists of over 16,100
enrolled tribal members, with approximately 8,000 tribal members living on the territory
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com