On behalf of the entire Mohawk Networks team, I’m sharing our Business Resiliency Plan of operation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our priority is the health and safety of our employees our customers, and our community. Delivering broadband to homes and businesses is an essential, critical service to the homes and businesses we serve. During this extremely difficult time, our team is prepared for support and customer service inquiries.
What this means:
- Customer Service and Tech support may be answering your call from their virtual office
- Homes with students without access to the internet will be reconnected at no reconnection fee expense if in non-pay disconnect status (please call us to work through details).
- Our field techs will not be entering customer’s homes until further notice
- New installs are on hold
- We encourage online payments
- Payments at our office will be handled behind glass with protective measures.
Niá:wen/thank you for your patience and your support during this extremely difficult time. We extend our wishes for the health and safety of your families.